Title: Certified Laughter Yoga Leader Training
Date: 26-27 August 2017
Venue: MAC Birmingham, Cannon Hill Park, Birmingham B12 9QH
– £199.95 Early Bird Rate. Available until 13th August 2017. Booking early is recommended to avoid disappointment as spaces are limited to ensure the quality of the teaching.
– £249.95 Full Rate. For bookings from 13th August 2017 (up until the start of the course).
– A small number of concessions are available for those on state benefit or low income.
– Re-sitters and return students are always welcome. Contact us.
Certified Laughter Yoga Leader Training
The two day Certified Laughter Yoga Leader training will not only enhance your own life but it will also enable you to develop the knowledge and skills involved with running successful sessions in your own community or workplace.
For businesses and organisations looking to develop their own groups and teams the Laughter Yoga Leader training is an excellent way to expand the skill sets of your staff and is an ideal addition to any personal and professional development programmes you may already have in place.
“A slick professional and extensive training session. The true art of making learning fun and effective. A great physical and mental workout. Better than any gym session.” (Tim, Oswestry)
“Wes is blessing this world with laughter. Wow! What an amazing teacher. He freaking rocks. This is seriously brilliant. We’re starting a laughter epidemic and there is going to be a revolution. Heheheh. (Dawn, Congleton)
“Such beautiful energy. The positivity I’ve felt has been amazing. As a teacher I think Wes was a whiz with a wildly willful witty way which warrants warm wishes. Truly inspired. This is great work and we hope we can use it in many forms going forward.” (Lionel, Congleton)
“I laughed out loud and learnt so much about the power of Laughter Yoga to develop true inner Joy. Thank you Wes for a brilliant course. You’re a great Laughter Yoga Teacher. Highly recommend.“ (Suryah, Manchester)
“Wes has an excellent infectious enthusiasm and joviality. A great balance of serious respect for the work and jovial reverence for the spirit of it. Hahaha.” (Luke, Baschurch)
““Wes held our attention and created a positive and supportive atmosphere throughout the whole weekend. He has an inclusive style which is very respectful and tailored to the needs of the group. He paced the exercises perfectly, allowing us all time to practice and ask questions, and was just such a good role model. Thanks for looking after us and creating such a fun learning environment. Amazing teacher, beautiful people, gorgeous venue.“ (Rachel, Leeds)
Over the two day (weekend) training you will:
- develop your understanding of the importance of Laughter Yoga
- learn about the history of therapeutic laughter and Laughter Yoga
- learn how to run a Laughter Yoga session
- understand the benefits of Laughter Yoga
- find out how to start your own Laughter Yoga Club
- and how to start your own Laughter Yoga business
As part of the training you will receive:
- 94 page Laughter Yoga Leader Manual
- Laughter Yoga Leader Certificate
- 6 months Prozone membership (full profile for paid membership)
- additional information including meditations, forms and research documents
- free ongoing support and mentoring
Upon successful completion of the training you will be able to call yourself a Laughter Yoga Leader enabling you to get insurance and start practising.
To secure your place on the course please call 07870 693 865 or contact us for more information.